If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by following these instructions:
- Choose a new "strong" password and ensure you have safely recorded the password text along with the rest of your Patient Portal login information (we suggest the use of a password manager for security purposes).
- View the Patient Portal Login on the to Clinic to Cloud website.
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- To reset your password, enter the email address that you originally provided us when signing up as a new or returning patient.
- Click the "Send" button. The password reset message will be sent to this email.
- Follow the emailed instructions to login with the new password provided in the email.
- Once logged in, reset to the new password you chose in step 1 (copy and paste text to enter the new password – as this will help avoid typos).